Custom Game Board 29" x 19"
|No set-up charge|
|Do you need full game production?(2000+)||Contact us for quote|
Applies to duplicate prints
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Custom Game Board 19" x 29"
- Shape: Rectangular
- Dimensions: 19"x 29" (482mm x 736mm)
- Fold options: Quad-fold
- Material options:
- Standard: 2mm chipboard wrapped with 128gsm embossed texture art paper
- Finishing: Water-proof glossy PP lamination or matt PP lamination.
- Weight: 605g (21.30 ounces)
- Thickness: 2mm premium chipboard
- Printing: 4C/0C
- No minimum order: No minimum order quantities or hidden cost
- No setup price: All setup charges and extra cost is waived
- Worldwide delivery: Delivery in envelope or packaging box*
* If game box is ordered at the same time, this component will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Create Your Own Game Board
Game Boards are the most essential game component for any board game. Our game boards comes in various sizes and 2 of the industry’s leading materials to ensure a premium output. Get your game design printed on our custom game boards and see the full production quality standards we offer whether you 1 or 1 million copies.
Bi-fold or Quad-fold?
You can order your custom game boards bi-fold or quad-fold which are industry standards. Deciding on which folding option depends on the game box you select to use for your game. If you are ordering a game box as well for your board game, please make sure your game board will fit. If in doubt, just ask us.
Game Board Finishing
We offer two of the games industry’s most popular finishes, smooth and linen finish. What’s more, we also offer matte or gloss finish. All with no minimum order quantity. Produced using state of the art large industrial machines. You can be rest assured your custom game board will be the same as the best that you can find in retail shops on big brand games.
The construction of our game boards are second to none which is why some of the world’s largest and most well-known retail games company have used our manufacturing services for popular games for decades. We ensure our games board do not fall apart or easily tear at the folds by using reinforced material and skilled craftsmanship.
Component code: BGM01A01-05
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"Thank you Board Games Maker for bringing my game to life! I am a graphic design student and created a game for a final project last semester. My instructors and classmates really wanted to see it printed and so did I. It's perfect! All of the pieces turned out just like the descriptions on the templates. The game board and box are amazing! And your customer service is outstanding. Thank you!
I would love to see you offer regular, 6-sided dice in addition to your custom offerings. I ordered dice from a party supply store instead of drawing the sides of the 6-sided die and putting it into the template."
Michelle Martin, Alexandria USA March 30, 2017