Micro Game Deck Custom Blank Cards
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Micro sized blank cards deck (rounded corners)
- Number of cards per deck: from 60 up to 360
- Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 45mm, 1.25" x 1.75"
- 300gsm premium quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- Packaging options (per deck):
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped, boxes shrink-wrapped
- (*If game box is ordered at the same time, the cards will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.)
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $6.50
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a game card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
Mirco sized game cards are popular for board game designers who don't need the standard size game cards. Customize your own micro game cards choosing the number of cards you need and uploading your graphics to our cards maker. Our custom micro decks are half the size of mini cards and are the smallest in our range of customizable cards.
Product code: PC141326-01
We are a world reknown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.