Large Playing Cards Series – Double Face Bleeding Poker (Landscape)
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Large sized playing cards (50% bigger than poker size)
- Number of cards: 54 (includes 2 jokers)
- Dimensions: 89mm x 146mm, 3.5" x 5.75"
- 300gsm premium quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Packaging options (per deck):
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped, boxes shrink-wrapped
- (*If game box is ordered at the same time, the cards will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.)
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $15.40
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a game card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
With up to 54 cards including 2 jokers per pack, poker decks make an excellent product catalog. Adding to this ideal format is the reach and life-span of the deck, making it the preferred choice for creative marketers. Our cards are produced with the finest 300gsm non-transparent card stock. Measure 3.5x5.75 inches, the enlarged surface area provides extra room for you to include both image and basic information of your product on the same side.
Component code: PC111226-12
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"This company is amazing! I have never worked with someone who anticipated my concerns and completely over delivered!
Communication was perfect. My samples arrived exactly when I was told they would and the final order was a breeze. I received everything nicely shrink wrapped. This company far exceeded my expectation and if we ever have a need for boxes or game boxes I will definitely use and recommend this company. "
Heather Mella, Houston United States November 19, 2016