Custom Gaming Mats 18"
|No set-up charge|
|Do you need full game production?(2000+)||Contact us for quote|
Applies to duplicate prints
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Custom Game Mat
- Shape: Square
- Dimensions: 18" x 18"
- 1/8" thick fabric surface, with standard neoprene back
- 1/8" thick fabric surface, with Professional rubber back
- Printing: 4/0c
- Print option: One-sided
- Finishing: Water varnish
- Package options: Flat packed
- Can be rolled and unrolled easily
- No minimum order: No minimum order quantities or hidden cost
- No setup price: All setup charges and extra cost is waived
- Worldwide delivery: Delivery in envelope or packaging box*
* If game box is ordered at the same time, this component will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Board Games Maker BGM - have the best high quality custom Gaming Mats. Upload your design with our online builder and create your very own high quality board game with custom game mats!
Component code: BGM03B01-01
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"This company is amazing! I have never worked with someone who anticipated my concerns and completely over delivered!
Communication was perfect. My samples arrived exactly when I was told they would and the final order was a breeze. I received everything nicely shrink wrapped. This company far exceeded my expectation and if we ever have a need for boxes or game boxes I will definitely use and recommend this company. "
Heather Mella, Houston United States November 19, 2016