Message Front Bridge Card – 4 Index
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Bridge sized playing cards
- Number of cards: 54 (includes 2 jokers)
- Dimensions: 57mm x 89mm, 2.25" x 3.5"
- Material options:
- 270gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
- 300gsm premium quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 250gsm standard coated 2 sides art paper
- 300gsm standard coated 2 sides art paper
- 350gsm standard coated 2 sides art paper
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Packaging options (per deck):
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- Clear plastic case (add US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add US$ 0.50 per deck)
- Tin box (add US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped, boxes shrink-wrapped, uncut sheets rolled up
- (*If game box is ordered at the same time, the cards will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.)
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $13.20
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a game card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
Unlike most custom poker decks which confine you only a couple of images on the card back and surface only, our playing cards allow customization of up to 54 images. You have literally 4 options for selection: use a single image for the whole deck, apply 4 different images on each suit, assign 13 photos for each number, or even have each card printed with different graphics. This flexibility makes our cards the preferred choice of aggressive marketers.
Component code: PC1201C26-23
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"Thank you Board Games Maker for bringing my game to life! I am a graphic design student and created a game for a final project last semester. My instructors and classmates really wanted to see it printed and so did I. It's perfect! All of the pieces turned out just like the descriptions on the templates. The game board and box are amazing! And your customer service is outstanding. Thank you!
I would love to see you offer regular, 6-sided dice in addition to your custom offerings. I ordered dice from a party supply store instead of drawing the sides of the 6-sided die and putting it into the template."
Michelle Martin, Alexandria USA March 30, 2017