White Border Custom Plastic Poker Cards
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Type: Poker sized playing cards
- Number of cards: 54 (includes 2 jokers)
- Dimensions: 63mm x 88mm, 2.5" x 3.5"
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
Packaging options (per deck):
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add US$ 0.10 per deck)
- Clear plastic case (add US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add US$ 0.50 per deck)
- Tin box (add US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped, boxes shrink-wrapped, uncut sheets rolled up
- (*If game box is ordered at the same time, the cards will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.)
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $13.20
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here .
Download templates: Download a game card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
The milky border on the surface gives the deck a unique subtle and stylish feel. Added to that delicacy is its plastic quality that makes the tiny pack an adorable gift. Customizing it is easy. All you need is to have your chosen image in jpg format ready on hand. Our online builder will take you through the creative journey step-by-step. The preview function allows you examine your work before placing order.
Component code: PC1401E26-P91
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"This company is amazing! I have never worked with someone who anticipated my concerns and completely over delivered!
Communication was perfect. My samples arrived exactly when I was told they would and the final order was a breeze. I received everything nicely shrink wrapped. This company far exceeded my expectation and if we ever have a need for boxes or game boxes I will definitely use and recommend this company. "
Heather Mella, Houston United States November 19, 2016