- Type: Sticker seals
- Number of tiles per sheet:48
- Sheet dimensions: 9" x 9" (228.6mmx228.6mm)
- Sticker dimensions: 0.95" x 0.95" (24mm X 24mm)
- Weight: 10g (0.35 ounces)
- Material: 60LB gloss permanent sticker with white back
- Printing: 4C/0C
- Finishing: Aqueous varnish
- Delivery packaging: Shipped Flat
- No minimum order: No minimum order quantities or hidden cost
- No setup price: All setup charges and extra cost is waived
- Worldwide delivery: Delivery in envelope or packaging box*
- *If game box is ordered at the same time, this component will be inserted into the game box which will be shrink-wrapped and with delivery packaging box.
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side.
Card Games Box Seal for deck seals are the perfect compliment to a custom deck of cards. It's the final finishing add-on that makes your playing cards fully customized and more importantly, it's a mark of authenticity. Our 24mm square sticker seals are customizable and are permanent meaning that they will rip when tampered with. Contains a slightly glossy finish. To customize your playing cards seals which sticks on the top opening of the tuck box to seal it close, upload your design to our sticker maker and place your order. We print in full color. Sheets come in A4 size with 54 stickers to a sheet.
Component code: BGM140526-01
We are an internationally renowned tabletop games printing company with huge facilities to cater for any game needs. Our 35 years of game making experience ensures our quality and service is second to none. That's why the largest retail games choose to manufacture with us. If you have any customization needs which you can't find on our site such as spot UV, custom component sizes, unique components, hot foil stamping, plastic molding etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your game component completely, we have just the service for you. See details.
"Thank you Board Games Maker for bringing my game to life! I am a graphic design student and created a game for a final project last semester. My instructors and classmates really wanted to see it printed and so did I. It's perfect! All of the pieces turned out just like the descriptions on the templates. The game board and box are amazing! And your customer service is outstanding. Thank you!
I would love to see you offer regular, 6-sided dice in addition to your custom offerings. I ordered dice from a party supply store instead of drawing the sides of the 6-sided die and putting it into the template."
Michelle Martin, Alexandria USA March 30, 2017